wtorek, 8 sierpnia 2023

Kids in America and me hungry in bed

Post 52

What to do when you know that the system you live in is totally fucked up?

Yeah, not gonna reply to this thread. I'm hungry and I don't wanna use microwave at 2 AM so what I'm gonna do? (whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do When Sheriff John Brown come for you?) 

I'm gonna write a post on Buldoger. :)

Okay, now I tried to put together a more literary sentence, but you know, WITH A SOUL and welp, failed spectacularly. 

All those years of education come to waste, the lid of the trash is opening, showing there a void, emptyness that... (Idk honestly how to finish that sentence but 

Here we go - embracing impostor syndrome!!!! 

Yaaay kids, you know that feeling when you know that you started to get better at something but still are so aware of how much you still don't know 
And you achieve some goals and at the same time you are so insecure and scared of making a mistake - because you should know that??? I mean like the meme with a brain:
Everyone is allowed to make mistakes. 
Except for me. 
Except for me. :) 

Yeah, this quickly changed into mental exercise "I won't double check myself". "No, I know I forgot the word that would PERFECTLY fit the context yet still not gonna check the dictionary. Nope."

Honey from the future just know how proud I am. For cringing so hard. Like you will be that I did that. (wtf, I suppose I opened some contradictory dimensions and it did THAT [I swear, if I'll be able to recall what I meant, it's gonna be a wonderful moment. [[ugh, should I have used the conditional? Are we in the temporary or future? I mean I'm literary lost]]]

It's funny because I was yesterday years old when I had a dream where I was dreaming that I woke up and then I literally have woken up
KIDS THAT'S WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO LEARN GRAMMAR 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Hey! ♥
* Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze ♥
* Chętnie zaobserwuję lub dam follow 4 follow, pytaj! ♥
* Przyjmuję tylko uzasadnioną krytykę ♥
* Daj linka, z pewnością wpadnę na Twojego bloga ♥